How to Own Tomorrow (podcast)
You only need 10 minutes!
How to Own Tomorrow
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you need to first learn how to disrupt yourself before you can disrupt others
- How the things we don’t know can disrupt our lives
- How John came up with the title for his book, Owning Tomorrow: The Unstoppable Force of Disruptive Leadership
- Why most successful disruptors make a ton of money
- How, in disruption, more stays the same than changes
- Why there is very thin line between disruption and destruction
- Why it’s vital to understand finance as a business owner
- Why emotional intelligence and having a personal life are important when it comes to success in business
- Why you need to be aware of how you appear to others as a leader
- How all processes look like a failure in the middle
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with John's latest news, events and more.
Success Requires Staying A Step Ahead
Today’s business volatility is unprecedented. John helps forward-thinking companies use disruptive solutions to dominate their market. His goal–to transform your company in a focused and sustainable manner–delivers measurable results.
Today’s business volatility is unprecedented. John helps forward-thinking companies use disruptive solutions to dominate their market. His goal – to transform your company in a focused and sustainable manner – delivers measurable results.
Discover Your Disruptive Leadership Type Today